Parents/carers will be consulted if any outside agency is to be involved with their child.
- The Educational Psychologist visits the school, following discussions with the SENCo, her timetable is carefully planned;
- Teachers from the LA Education Inclusion Team work in school to support children both with and without statements/Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP), who may have vision or hearing impairments, ASD or behaviour needs.
The Inclusion team liaise with a number of other outside agencies, for example:
Access and Attendance Service
Behaviour Support Services
CAMHS (Child And Adult Mental Health Service)
- The school regularly consults health service professionals. The special needs Coordinator may raise concerns to the attention of the school nurse, and referrals are made as appropriate.
- Social Services and the Access and Attendance Service will be accessed through the recognisable channels.
- Parents and Carers will be given details of relevant voluntary support groups as appropriate.
- We have a number of staff trained to lead on the CAF (Common Assessment Framework)
Here are some websites that may be useful reference for parents:
Action on Hearing Loss