How can I support my child in my role as Parent/carer?
There are many ways you can support your child's learning and progress while they are a pupil at Manor Junior School.
- Daily reading and spelling practice as directed by your child's class teacher
- Weekly homework task in Maths and English as directed by your child's class teacher
- Keeping the school informed of any changes in your child's circumstances and/or needs
- Attending School meetings set up by the Class Teacher, Learning Mentor, SENCO and/or Senior Leadership team
- Establish good routines for your child's well-being e.g regular bedtimes; healthy diet; consistent behaviour management